Boiling water causes fire

East Saanich Road fire small but thousands in damage caused

Sugar water left on the stove caused a smoky situation the afternoon of Nov. 1.

Firefighters were called to the 6500-block of East Saanich Road after a pot on the stove started a fire. It was quickly resolved, but caused about $3,000 damage to the kitchen.

Be Among The First To Know

Sign up for a free account today, and receive top headlines in your inbox Monday to Saturday.

Sign Up with google Sign Up with facebook

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Reset your password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

A link has been emailed to you - check your inbox.



Don't have an account? Click here to sign up
Pop-up banner image