Hear those sleigh bells ring-ring-ringaling?
Rudolph isn’t the only one in need of a festive browband this holiday season. Get your horse or horse-lover kitted out for the holidays with one-stop-shopping at Victoria Saddlery!
“There’s a lot of stock in here, we’re like floor to ceiling,” says manager Victoria Strongman, who’s happy to help people find exactly what they’re looking for.
Have a horse? Know a horse? Know a horse-lover who dreams of being a horse-owner?
Hoping to give the gift of lessons? Need advice on saddles? Victoria Saddlery will guide you through the process.
Sadly, Santa can’t afford to give everyone a horse, but that doesn’t mean his elves haven’t made a few toys for the horse-lover on your list. Here are a few thoughtful items you can find at Victoria Saddlery:
- Horsehair Jewelry —Send your horse’s hair to Salmon Arm and they’ll braid it into a delicate keepsake, or purchase a pre-made piece from Victoria Saddlery. Hoof Prints Equine Jewelry makes intricate jewelry with horsehair, silver, resin and beads.
- Leather Bags — If you’re on the hunt for a fine crafted bag that subtly states your passion, Victoria Saddlery has a selection of Tucker Tweed handbags. High quality pieces stamped with equine decorations specific to dressage, foxhunting, and hunter/jumper disciplines.
- Silly Socks — Dreamers and Schemers makes fun sock designs for equestrians. The Shawnigan Lake business has exploded on the international scene. Grab a pair of knee-high boot socks adorned with Christmas cacti to stuff the stocking of the equestrian in your family, or get a custom design printed and hang them over the mantle to wait for Santa.
- Grooming Kits — Strongman admits that she’s spent enough time brushing horses to last three lifetimes, but for those just getting into the sport a grooming kit can spark the imagination and build the bond between horse and rider. Victoria Saddlery stocks a variety of tools to get Dasher and Dancer glossed and glistening. Even an experienced equestrian might want to try the revolutionary HandsOn Gloves for a more thorough and enjoyable grooming experience at their fingertips.
- Tree ornament — Add Triple-Crown winner American Pharoah to your tree and your Breyer horse collection!
Stop by the store and take part in their holiday festivities Dec. 5 from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Spend over $100 in-store and play a game to win big discounts on your purchase.
- Try to win one of the presents under the store’s Christmas tree by being one of the first 20 customers.
- Make a purchase from both Victoria Saddlery and Greenhawk Equestrian Sport and enter a draw for a gift basket with goodies from both stores.