While fitness and nutrition are vital to health, our wellness is about so much more, and it’s that holistic approach that resonates with Jareth Aquino.
A professional working in the areas of personal coaching and energy, Aquino recently brought Dave’s Medical Services to Sidney, where it’s received a warm welcome since opening last month on Third Street.
“I really like the idea of offering people health and wellness services at an affordable price,” Aquino says. “And to be able to also provide the exceptional customer service we pride ourselves on is so rewarding.”
The Canadian company has its roots in Nova Scotia, and Aquino was excited to open his own locally owned franchise right here at home. Here’s what you need to know:
- Full spectrum of treatments: What treatments or programs might best suit your needs? Options include Ayurvedic, massage, acupuncture, yoga, reiki, hypnotherapy, business and life coaching, and medicinal product services. They’re also the only providers locally of Shirodara, where warm therapeutic oil is used to target specific points on the body. Book a free consultation to see what works for you!
- Education: Believing education is key, Aquino and his team of experienced, knowledgeable therapists welcome your questions. Their mission is to ensure the highest quality of service for both your mental and physical health through a variety of natural methods and products.
- Cosmetic benefits: Want a more natural, youthful look? Consider cosmetic acupuncture, which targets the same lines and wrinkles as Botox, but without the injection, Aquino says.
- Community classes & seminars: Try something new with twice-weekly yoga and acupuncture community classes by donation (suggested $10 to 20). Dave’s will also offer a variety of special events and educational seminars – stay tuned to their Facebook page to see what’s coming up.
- New patient discounts and direct billing: To make it even easier for clients to enjoy eligible services such as massage therapy, direct billing to insurance providers is available. New clients also receive a 20 per cent discount on their first treatment.
“At DMS it’s all about your experience and the healthcare you require,” Aquino says. “With a free consultation, we’re able to help build a plan that’s suited to you – we make maintaining your mind, body and soul both easy and effective. And with affordable prices, packages and registered therapist for direct billing, we make sure we can provide something for you.”
Stop by Dave’s Health & Wellness at 9752 Third St., Sidney, visit online or call 778-351-1339 for more information.