Summer’s over, you’re back to balancing work, school, kids’ activities and more … can you find time for yourself and your wellness too?
You can if your routine includes Sidney’s Vibeology Fitness and Wellness Studio, which provides an all-over low-impact workout in just 20 minutes!
Here’s why whole-body vibration technology works for your workout:
- It’s a time-saver – Because of the unique benefits of whole-body vibration, which engages your major muscle groups as you move through your workout, your 20-minute Vibeology session equates to about an hour at a traditional gym, explains Meghan Raza,co-owner and trainer with Dawn Robertson. Low-impact vibration pairs with body weight exercises such as squats or push-ups on the machine, and because of the way the body reacts to the workout, clients are often surprised at how soon they see results. And just about everyone can find 20 minutes three times a week!
- It offers a flexible workout – While sessions are run in small, four-person classes, each person’s program is individualized, with adaptable workouts suitable for people of all ages and fitness levels.
- There’s always something interesting – Forget the long slog at the treadmill or on various weight machines – not only are your sessions shorter, but varied routines and a fun atmosphere means no session is ever boring! And, in addition to the classic Vibeology class, specialized classes target elements like cardio, balance, core and stretching. Ready for a more intense workout? V-Cardio Tone, a specialized High-Intensity Interval Training session including cardio, strength, power and core, targets heart health and fat loss.
- It works for women – Not only does the quick, 20-minute stress-busting workout suit busy, on-the-go women, the Vibeology workout also also great for peri- and post-menopause, helping build core strength and bone health, and addressing some of those hormone fluctuations women often see, Raza says.
- Enjoy a great support network – Meghan and Dawn founded Vibeology with a focus on creating a positive, community-minded setting, and that’s resonated with clients. Taking that one step farther, they’re excited to launch the ideal kick-start to your fall routine: A holistic program that also includes nutritional consulting, lifestyle plan, bi-weekly check-in calls and optional weigh-in and measurements, paired with three weekly Vibeology sessions.
Ready to discover your new favourite workout?
Come feel the benefits of whole-body vibration: drop by Vibeology at 108-2506 Beacon Ave. or book your free session. You can also take advantage of an introductory month of unlimited sessions for just $99! Learn more at vibeologyfwstudio.com or call 778-426-2146.